Tuesday 26 February 2008

lvl 30 biatch! WOHOO.. 10 more till my mount! =DDD

okay so im overdue a weeks long post mainly due to WoW =S.. but thats not my fault; It's scientifically proven to trick ur brain into thinking that WoW is life. Addicktion. THats the word.

So i'm heading to london this weekend. Most probably, i might add. I may go and see the sasquatch.. but i'll probably be in London.. drunken nights here we come!.. that's u farid =D

Since last monday i've:

1) Been addicted to WoW
2) Hung out with with mel on a wednesday, this includes a failed eclipse. Rumour spreader.
3) Been to the gym. Once. =(
4) Been very ill
5) Been to my first lecture in 2 weeks =O
6) Been eating alot of take aways
7) Hi
8) Heard of recent earthqakes in the area, but did not feel the trembles as my feet are too quick and adapt to the vibrations like it was normal =D

I HOPE SHE MAKES IT THROUGH.. <3 YOU KNOW WHO U ARE

2 comments:

rusty said...

wei beech.
update lah uu

uncle shaq said...

well then, a WOW fan .. haha .. thats good :)

http://shaq.web44.net